Thank you for your interest in employment at The American National Bank.
We are currently offering the following employment opportunities
Location: The American National Bank,
115 Front Street, Beaver Dam, WI
Status: Full-time hourly position
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Position Summary: The loan
processor is responsible for gathering, ordering, and following up on all
required documents to process loans, preparing preliminary and final loan
documents, maintaining files and performing a variety of miscellaneous
loan-related clerical tasks.
- Prepare and mail all pertinent early disclosure material to
ensure compliance with initial truth-in-lending guidelines.
- Order appraisals, credit reports, flood certifications, loan
payoffs, title insurance and other documentation as needed for the
processing of the loan file.
- Enter customer and loan information into the loan
documentation software and prepare all necessary documents to close the
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation is complete, accurate
and complies with federal regulations and company policy.
- Organize and prepare loan packages to be submitted to the
- Responsible for meeting crucial deadlines.
- Responsible for communicating with loan officers to keep them
abreast of the status of loan files, report any problems, and ensure loan
documents are accurate and complete prior to closing.
- Perform procedures to balance the loan-related general ledger
accounts to the loan system.
- Assist customers with inquiries or problems.
- Perform loan file maintenance and other miscellaneous
- Manage the pipeline of pending loans.
- Assist in overseeing compliance with all lending-related federal and state regulations through participation on the bank’s Compliance Committee.
- Minimum of two years of experience in loan processing or
similar loan operations experience. Experience in commercial loan processing, USDA, FHLB and/or WHEDA
is a plus.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail
and follow-up skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to
prioritize to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm, work well under pressure, and manage
high volumes of work is necessary.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must possess tact and the ability to effectively relate to
customers, fellow employees, outside vendors and any others involved in
the lending process.
- Possess a “do whatever it takes” mentality to take on challenges, meet deadlines, and provide excellent customer service to the loan officers and borrowers.
This is a wonderful opportunity
for an ambitious self-starter with the desire and ability to handle multiple
responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Advancement opportunities within
the department are available to the individual demonstrating proficiency in
performing the duties of this position.
Benefits: The American National Bank offers
a competitive wage along with an attractive benefit package which includes
medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, employee stock
ownership plan, 401K, and paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
How to Apply:
Completed applications should be returned in person to any of the bank’s locations (115 Front Street, 1519 N. Spring Street and 120 Frances Lane – inside Walmart), e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 920-885-2709 or mailed to: The American National Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 438, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
Equal Opportunity Employer