At some time or another, most people dream of home ownership. Taking this step is a huge one, and there are so many things to consider and so many questions to be asked.
Our seminar on Tuesday April 15, 2014 from 6-8 p.m., is a “one stop shop” where you can find out all about the process of buying a home! Our lending team does a lot more than just process your loan. We are here as a resource to assist you before during and after the home buying process.
By attending our seminar you will learn about:
- Advantages to owning your own home
- Steps of the home buying process
- Things to consider before making an offer
- The preapproval process
- The loan application process
- Documents required for a complete loan application
- Qualifying for a traditional fixed rate mortgage
- Other programs available through WHEDA and USDA Rural Housing which offer NO or LOW down payment
- Possible tax credits available for first time home buyers
Our entire lending staff will be on hand to answer any other questions you have, and to set up one on one appointments with you if you desire.
We’ll be serving light refreshments and we’ll provide childcare right on site!
Call 920-885-2700 to reserve your spot today…we hope to see you at SPRING into Home Ownership!