We currently have the following employment opportunity:
Customer Service Representative
Location: W3308 Hwy. 18, Helenville, WI
Status: Part-time hourly position
Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (8:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) and Saturday morning hours (8:45 a.m.-12:00 noon) on a rotation basis. Additional hours are occasionally available.
Responsibilities: Customer Service Representatives are responsible for servicing customers' needs by processing transactions efficiently,professionally and accurately. They are also responsible for recognizing additional customer banking needs and cross selling products and services which meet those needs or making referrals to appropriate employees.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customer needs & refer bank products and services
- At least 1 year previous cash handling & customers service experience
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply:
- Download an application by clicking here
- Pick up an application at the Helenville office
Completed applications should be returned in person to the bank, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: The American National Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 40, Helenville, WI 53137
The American National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer