Thank you for your interest in employment at The American National Bank.
We currently have the following employment opportunity:
Processor Position Opening
Location: The American National Bank,
115 Front Street, Beaver Dam, WI
Status: Full-time hourly position
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Position Summary: The loan
processor is responsible for gathering, ordering, and following up on all
required documents to process loans, preparing preliminary and final loan
documents, maintaining files and performing a variety of miscellaneous
loan-related clerical tasks.
- Prepare and send out all pertinent early disclosure material
to ensure compliance with initial truth-in-lending guidelines.
- Order appraisals, credit reports, flood certifications, loan
payoffs, and other documentation as needed for the processing of the loan
- Enter customer and loan information into the loan
documentation software and prepare all necessary documents to close the
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation is complete,
accurate and complies with federal regulations and company policy.
- Organize and prepare loan packages to be submitted to the
- Responsible for meeting crucial deadlines.
- Responsible for communicating with loan officers to keep them
abreast of the status of loan files, report any problems, and ensure loan
documents are accurate and complete prior to closing.
- Perform procedures to balance the loan-related general ledger
accounts to the loan system.
- Assist customers with inquiries or problems.
- Perform loan file maintenance and other miscellaneous
- Manage the pipeline of pending loans.
- Assist in overseeing compliance with all lending-related federal and state regulations through participation on the bank’s Compliance Committee.
- Minimum of two years of experience in loan processing or
similar loan operations experience. Experience in adjustable rate mortgage loan processing and
procedures is a plus.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work under pressure, adapt
to changes in the work schedule, and manage high volumes of work is
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must possess tact and the ability to effectively relate to
customers, fellow employees, outside vendors and any others involved in
the lending process.
- Possess a “do whatever it takes” mentality to take on challenges, meet deadlines, and provide excellent customer service to the loan officers and borrowers.
This is a wonderful opportunity
for an ambitious self-starter with the desire and ability to handle multiple
responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: The American National Bank offers
a competitive salary along with an attractive benefit package which includes
medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, employee stock
ownership plan, 401K, and paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
How to Apply: Submit a resume or completed application (click here to view and download employment application) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 920-885-2709 Attn: Human Resource Department or regular mail to: The American National Bank, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 438, Beaver Dam,
Equal Opportunity Employer